As usual, it’s #TechThursday!
We wanted to take a moment to share the fundraiser for Joe Watkins, a very active contributor to the PHP core ecosystem, who has recently struggled and is looking for some help.
And…what about us?
Hungry for tech news and tutorials, the team has collected this amazing list of resources over the past weeK:
- Programmer Craig Muth Kickstarts A New Version Of His (Arguably Amazing) Shell, Xiki
- Startup Tabs, Discover a new startup on each new tab
- Remember macro viruses? Infected Word and Excel files? They’re back…
- Don’t learn to code. Learn to think.
- API Changelog monitors the docs of APIs you depend on and sends you notifications when they change
- Farewell NodeJs, Hello Go
- Design @ Google
- Web Framework Benchmarks
- Rob Pike’s Rules of Programming
- TIMESTAMP Columns, Amazon RDS 5.6, and You
- Examining Elastic Load Balancing Policies
- Automated front-end web testing
- Xpect.io helps you monitor any piece of code as fast as copy-pasting, so you can be assured that what you did yesterday, is still working today. Get instantly notified so problems can be contained before they adversely affect your business
- Stacker:– The Easiest way to Publish & Reply on Social Media
- AppThwack:– Test your app on 100s of real Android and iOS devices in the cloud
- Twilert:– Get realtime alerts via email when your brand names, keywords or hashtags are mentioned on Twitter
- 10 Common Ops Mistakes
- Netflix introduces new Security Monkey
- Toaster:– Automated testing of Infrastructure as Code automation scripts (e.g., Chef)
- Security considerations for DevOps adoption
- HTTP API Design guide
- So you want to be a PHP Developer?
- Google Has Given #HTTPS a Huge Boost
- The Next Big #Programming Language You’ve Never Heard Of
- Inbox — The next-generation email platform
- New Low Cost EC2 Instances with Burstable Performance
- Call me maybe: Elasticsearch gotchas
- Using React for Faster Renders and Isomosphism in Angular
- Understanding Fixed Table Layout in CSS
- Extracting Parts of Git Repository and Keeping the History
- Breakpoints And The Future Of Websites
- Lessons Learned in Automated Testing
- Automatic Node.js Clustering with Log Aggregation
- Top Down Operator Precedence