Hey folks! Hope you had a great week!
We will detail in a separate post but, for the time being, feel free to reach out to submit your linkedin / github profile to email@example.com
Here are your links for this week!
- Mind-blowing facts about Google
- Is TLS Fast Yet?
- Amazon RDS Now Supports T2 Instances
- The One Big Thing That Will Reduce Software Bugs, But No One Does It
- CoreOS and Docker through Deis: Your Paas. Your Rules.
- The Twelve-Factor App
- Redis 3.0.0 beta 8 is out
- Critiquing Facebook’s new #PHP spec
- ideavim – plugin that let’s you use vim keybindings inside a intellj based ides (phpstorm/webstorm ide
- Why does windows think that my wireless keyboard is a toaster
- Game of Hacks
- Why I think having passion as a developer matters
- BadUSB what if you could never trust a USB device again
- 3 security mistakes small companies make and how to avoid them
- Track and Audit shipments for free
- DConf 2014: Declarative programming in D by Mihails Strasuns aka Dicebot
- Welcome to RocksDB!
- Alerting Dashboard for Graphite
- Why You Can’t Learn To Code Without Open Source
- The Top Programming Languages in IEEE Spectrum’s 2014 Ranking
- Building a Better PHP – Part 5: Static Analysis & other CLI tools
- dotScale 2014 – Fabien Potencier – My Take on PHP